About Me

My photo
ME: Dedicated & determined Jesus-follower, crazy-in-love with my husband, devoted to my kids, Nammy to Kate, Ludovic & Eloise, idea person, eternity thinker, passionate about missions, hot curry maniac, fanatical about all things "pioneer", daisy-crazy, trusting God for constant growth and grace in my life.

2/26/2014

hope is my word of the day . . .

"Therefore, having been justified by faith, we [I] have peace with God 
through our [my] Lord Jesus Christ, 
through whom also we [I] have access by faith into this grace in which we [I] stand, 
and rejoice in HOPE of the glory of God.
And not only that …
but we [I] also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 
and perseverance, character; and character, HOPE.
Now HOPE does not disappoint, 
because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts [my heart] 
by the Holy Spirit who was given to us [me].
Romans 5:1-5

The Word of God pierces even in the most unexpected and hard situation imaginable.  In times like this, I purpose to focus on God's mercy, compassion and faithfulness.  

My HOPE begins with a change in my focal point.  I serve the "God of hope."  

"Now may the God of HOPE fill you [me] 
with all joy and peace in believing, 
that you [I] may abound in HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit."
[Romans 15:13]

My God is almighty and the author of wisdom -- He is Lord over all time and eternity.  He is my Healer and my Protector.  Nothing is impossible with Him, and IN HIM I place my trust wholeheartedly.  My faith is in the person and character of God and not in what I see around me.  

And so … HOPE rushes in.


No comments:

Post a Comment